Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 2 mins
Cook 4 mins
It wouldn't be movie night without popcorn, and who doesn't love a little cheese and ranch? From Cosmopolitan's Cosmo life: cozy feast. Instead of going out, save some money and avoid that crowded movie theater.
- In a pot with a tight-fitting lid over medium heat, combine oil and popcorn.
- Shake constantly.
- When popcorn begins to pop, turn to medium low.
- Continue to shake until popping starts to slow, and transfer into a bowl.
- Toss with cheese crackers.
- Drizzle with melted butter, and tip with ranch mix and Parmesan cheese.
- Toss to coat popcorn and crackers evenly.