Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This dish was served for several years at our church's women's retreat. This IS mouthwatering. Great over rice!
- 10 chicken boneless skinless chicken breasts
- salt & pepper
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (2 7/8 ounce) can French-fried onions
- Salt and pepper chicken and sprinkle with lots of paprika.
- Top with butter patties and bake at 350°F for 1 hour.
- Reserve chicken and make gravy in drippings with the mushroom soup and sour cream.
- Top with the french fried onions and bake 20 minutes more.
I fixed this for my family tonight. It was wonderful! I used frozen boneless skinless chicken breast and they were cooked perfectly! I served it over rice and my family loved it!
I love this recipe! I make it all the time at home! I use cream of chicken soup instead of the cream of mushroom, but it's positively delicious!
Very good! I added some water and rice and put it back in the oven for a bit longer for a one-pan meal :-)