Recipe by Judy P.
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. This recipe is super easy to make and very tasty. your whole family will enjoy the rich flavors after just one bite. it can be served as an appetizer or main dish.
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing, divided in half
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast, trimmed and cut into 1-inch wide strips
- 2 cups breadcrumbs
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons fresh chives
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- set oven to 375 deg. line a baking sheet with non stick foil. wash and trim chicken, set aside. in a shallow bowl, combine half of the ranch dressing, hot sauce, white pepper, chives and parmesan cheese, stir well. put bread crumbs in separate shallow bowl. place flour in a zip lock bag. place all chicken strips in flour zip lock bag, shake well until completely coated. dip each piece of chicken into the ranch dressing mixture, then into the bread crumb mixture. lay each piece on top of foil on baking sheet. bake for 12 minutes, then turn each piece over and bake an additional 12 minutes. Serve with remaining ranch dressing, enjoy!