Mouthwatering Barbecued Chicken
- Heat all barbecue sauce ingredients to boiling in 1 quart saucepan, stirring occasionally. Set aside.
- Heat oven to 425*.
- Mix salt, paprika and pepper; mix in 1/2 cup all purpose flour. Sprinkle both sides of chicken with flour mixture.
- Melt 1/4 cup butter or margarine in rectangular baking dish, 13x9x2 inches, in oven.
- Place chicken, skin sides down, in dish. Bake 45 minutes; drain and turn chicken.
- Reduce oven temperature to 375*.
- Spoon hot Barbecue Sauce over chicken. Bake 15 minutes longer or until juice of chicken is no longer pink when centers of thickest pieces are cut.