Recipe by FitChef2B
This twist for a burger will have them coming back for more! Wish I could take credit for this recipe, however I got it out of a cookbook. My husband said it was the best burger he ever had!!!
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil (I use olive oil)
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 lb lean ground beef
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix first 6 ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Mix anywhere from 1/2 to all of sauce into ground beef and form patties to your desired size.
- Fry or grill patties as you would for any burger you would make.
- Serve on sandwich buns or rolls.
- You can also freeze patties to be served at a later time. Use wax paper in between patties and store them in freezer bags.