This twist for a burger will have them coming back for more! Wish I could take credit for this recipe, however I got it out of a cookbook. My husband said it was the best burger he ever had!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix first 6 ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- 2Mix anywhere from 1/2 to all of sauce into ground beef and form patties to your desired size.
- 3Fry or grill patties as you would for any burger you would make.
- 4Serve on sandwich buns or rolls.
- 5You can also freeze patties to be served at a later time. Use wax paper in between patties and store them in freezer bags.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mouth-Watering Teriyaki Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (183 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 341.5
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 73.7 mg
- Sodium 2086.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 25.5 g
- Protein 26.5 g