Recipe by Roxanna Mathis
An absolute YUMMY way to cook pork tenderloin! My husband gave me the idea for this recipe one day while I was browning the pork in a skillet by adding some of it's now main ingredients! It turns out perfect everytime and you'll get to where you do not even have to measure anything it's so easy!
Top Review by heathersharee
My family loved this recipe! Even my picky 3 year old ate it, so thats a BIG compliment. I think I may use a different cut of meat next time, but this recipe is definitely good! Thanks!!
- 4 center-cut pork loin chops
- 4 tablespoons Italian dressing
- 1 tablespoon Dale's Steak Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon creole seasoning
- salt and black pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Rub pork tenderloins with garlic salt, Tony's Creole Seasoning, salt, and black pepper.
- In a skillet on med-high heat place pork tenderloins and cover with italian dressing and Dale's seasoning.
- Cook about 5 minute on each side.
- Serve with mashed potatoes or starch of your choice.