Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
An absolute YUMMY way to cook pork tenderloin! My husband gave me the idea for this recipe one day while I was browning the pork in a skillet by adding some of it's now main ingredients! It turns out perfect everytime and you'll get to where you do not even have to measure anything it's so easy!
- 4 center-cut pork loin chops
- 4 tablespoons Italian dressing
- 1 tablespoon Dale's Steak Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon creole seasoning
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- Rub pork tenderloins with garlic salt, Tony's Creole Seasoning, salt, and black pepper.
- In a skillet on med-high heat place pork tenderloins and cover with italian dressing and Dale's seasoning.
- Cook about 5 minute on each side.
- Serve with mashed potatoes or starch of your choice.
My family loved this recipe! Even my picky 3 year old ate it, so thats a BIG compliment. I think I may use a different cut of meat next time, but this recipe is definitely good! Thanks!!