1/5 Photos of Mouth-Watering Italian Turkey Burgers
These burgers are just delicious! The ingredients make for a burger that needs little topping - keep the ketchup and mustard in your refrigerator! And please don't skip the barbecue sauce. It sounds a little odd, but it adds just the right flavor to finish off these great burgers. I'd recommend topping with lettuce, tomato and a little mayo.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 907.18 g lean ground turkey
- 78.07 ml Italian breadcrumbs
- 59.14 ml finely chopped fresh basil
- 9.85 ml chopped sun-dried tomatoes (, softened)
- 59.14 ml chianti wine (or other red wine)
- 4.92 ml shredded parmesan cheese
- 1-2 clove garlic, minced
- 2.46 ml salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- barbecue sauce
- 8 whole wheat hamburger buns, toasted
- 1Preheat grill or oven broiler.
- 2In a medium bowl, mix turkey through ground pepper.
- 3Form into 8 patties (or 6 larger patties).
- 4Grill or broil approximately 6-8 minutes on each side.
- 5While cooking, brush with barbecue sauce.
- 6Serve on toasted buns with condiments as desired.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mouth-Watering Italian Turkey Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (171 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 308.7
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 78.4 mg
- Sodium 505.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 27.3 g