Recipe by Coffee Criss
This recipe is so quick and easy. Perfect for a weeknight supper. Make ahead to bring for lunch or to chop up and serve over salad. Counts for 1 protein and 1 Melba toast under the HCG diet protocol. Taken from The HCG Diet Cookbook Gourmet Success.
Top Review by teresas
I did enjoy this dish...but not sure it was mouth watering...I found that there was way too much liquid...you could cut that in half and still have plenty...I used chicken tenderloins for my 100 grams...I cut the cooking time down to 15 minutes ...made for Spring PAC 2013...=)
- 1 melba toast, crushed
- 1.23 ml onion powder
- 1.23 ml garlic powder
- 0.59 ml thyme
- 0.25 ml dried rosemary
- 0.25 ml sea salt
- 0.25 ml pepper
- 100 g chicken breasts
- 118.29 ml low sodium chicken broth
- 29.58 ml fresh lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine Melba crumbs with spices. Set aside.
- Mix broth and lemon juice in small bowl, dip chicken in this mixture and coat chicken with herb mixture.
- Bake for 20 minutes, until chicken is cooked through.
- Add remaining liquid, a little at a time, if chicken dries out while baking.