1 hr 10 mins
This is one I came up with on my own and it's so easy and delicious! Everyone who has eaten it (and there have been many) have been more than generous with their praise and more than not have asked for the recipe. They're pleasantly surprised by the ease of which such a yummy dish is prepared.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Wash chicken thoroughly and cut into individual pieces.
- 3(I remove the skin but that's just a personal preference) Melt butter and pour just enough in casserole dish to coat the bottom.
- 4Sprinkle each piece of chicken with seasoned salt, pepper and garlic.
- 5Place pieces of chicken in dish.
- 6Slice onion and place on each piece of chicken.
- 7Pour remaining melted butter over top of onions and chicken.
- 8Place in oven and bake uncovered.
- 9(I baste mine appx every 15 mins while cooking) This is good served with cresent rolls, a salad, mashed potatoes and green beans or steamed broccoli with melted cheese and a baked potato.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mouth Watering Baked Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (92 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 458.5
- Calories from Fat 363
- Total Fat 40.3 g
- Saturated Fat 19.5 g
- Cholesterol 147.2 mg
- Sodium 244.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 21.8 g