Recipe by enigmused
a recipe I've translated from a french cooking magazine -- it looks really, really good
- 800 g salmon fillets, skinless
- 7 fluid ounces creme fraiche
- 2 tablespoons meaux mustard
- 1 glass dry white wine
- 1 sprig fresh tarragon
- 1⁄2 lemon
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon rapeseed oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Evenly coat a pan with the oil, and brown both sides of the salmon fillets on high heat, about 1 min each side.
- Deglaze with white wine, then add mustard and tarragon.
- Add salt and pepper as desired and let cook until reduced by half.
- Add creme fraiche and cook until sauce is thickened, about 4-5 minute
- Adjust salt and pepper and squeeze lemon juice into the pan as desired.