Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 8 chocolate graham crackers, crushed
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 18 pieces Hershey chocolate kisses
- 1⁄4 cup cream, chilled
- DO CRUST. Combine crushed Grahams and melted butter in a mixing bowl. Spread and press mixture on bottom of tart mold. Freeze for 10 minutes.
- MELT chocolate pieces in saucepan over low heat. Use 1/3 of melted chocolate and brush it on to crust. Chill for 10 minutes. Pop out the tart from the mold.
- DO MOUSSE. Whip all-purpose cream in a bowl until stiff. Mix remaining 2/3 melted chocolate into whipped cream.
- SPOON 1/2 teaspoon of whipped cream and chocolate mixture into each tartlet. Chill and serve.