Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Spark People. This creamy dessert is low in saturated fat, cholesterol, and sodium, but high on richness.
- 2 tablespoons 1% low-fat milk
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 medium banana, cut in quarters
- 1 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 8 slices bananas (1/4 inch each)
- Place milk, sugar, vanilla, and banana in blender.
- Process 15 seconds at high speed until smooth.
- Pour mixture into a small bowl; fold in yogurt.
- Chill. Spoon into 4 dessert dishes; garnish each with 2 banana slices just before serving.