Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
perfect brunch, lunch, quick snack, comehome late from the pub with all your mates type snack. Very tasty, mix it up add whatevers in your fridge.
- 4 slices toast slice bread
- 1 cup grated tasty cheese
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chutney
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- chopped parsley
- Toast bread on one side only.
- Combine cheese and onion.
- Spread untoasted side of bread with chutney or relish.
- season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place mousetraps on an oven tray.
- Grill until golden.
- Garnish with chopped parsley.