Mark O.'s Note:
Very tasty. The "raclette" cheese can be purchased online at http://www.igourmet.com if you can't find any locally. The site has more than one type of raclette depending on your taste & budget
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil jacket potatoes and keep them hot.
- 2Cut the cheese in fine sections and remove the crust.
- 3Wash and cut the tomatoes in sections, peel the onions and cut them in slices.
- 4Draw up the delicatessen on a service dish.
- 5Each guest has a small saucepan in which the cheese melts with the garnish of his taste.
- 6Place a pepper mill and paprika at the disposal of the guests.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mountains Raclette
Serving Size: 1 (458 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 743.2
- Calories from Fat 370
- Total Fat 41.2 g
- Saturated Fat 13.7 g
- Cholesterol 61.6 mg
- Sodium 780.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 75.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.3 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 19.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: