Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Very tasty. The "raclette" cheese can be purchased online at http://www.igourmet.com if you can't find any locally. The site has more than one type of raclette depending on your taste & budget
- Boil jacket potatoes and keep them hot.
- Cut the cheese in fine sections and remove the crust.
- Wash and cut the tomatoes in sections, peel the onions and cut them in slices.
- Draw up the delicatessen on a service dish.
- Each guest has a small saucepan in which the cheese melts with the garnish of his taste.
- Place a pepper mill and paprika at the disposal of the guests.