Top Review by lesleyb
i can't believe i didnt know what this was before you made this for me. thanks for teaching me how to make it and for posting it here in case i lose the paper that you wrote this on.
- 1⁄2 lb raclette cheese
- 12 new potatoes
- 3⁄4 lb cooked sausage, of your favorite variety
- 1 fennel bulb, trimmed and sliced
- crusty French bread
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Boil potatoes until tender, drain.
- Thinly slice Raclette and place even amounts into three ovenproof ramekins.
- Place the sausages in a baking dish.
- Cook sausages and cheese at the same time, for about 10 minutes.
- Slice the sausages into coin-shaped pieces.
- Serve on dinner plates with melted cheese in the middle surrounded by piles of sausage, potatoes, fennel, and cornichons, along with a basket of sliced bread.