- 1⁄2 lb bacon, cut into small pieces
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (32 ounce) bag frozen hash brown potatoes
- 12 eggs, beaten
- salt & pepper
- 1 lb cheddar cheese, grated
- 8 ounces salsa
Directions See How It's Made
- Fry bacon and onion together.
- Remove bacon and onion and drain on paper towels.
- Wipe excess grease out of dutch oven.
- Fry hash brown potatoes.
- Add onions and bacon.
- Pour beaten eggs over mixture, cover and cook until almost solid.
- Season to taste.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Cover until cheese is melted.
- Serve with salsa.