Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Got this from Mountain Home Lodge in Leavenworth, Washington
- 4 cups cereal, mixed flakes, oats, corn, wheat
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup nuts, assorted and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup coconut
- Line baking sheet with foil. Spread flakes and mix in spices.
- Stir the honey with the melted butter till blended, then mix with flakes.
- Bake at 300 degrees F. for 20-30 minutes, turning every 10 minutes. Flakes will seem sticky when done.
- Stir in nuts, raisins and coconut. Store in airtight container.
- Keeps 30 days.