Prep 4 hrs
Cook 10 mins
Only 3 WW points. Prep time is refrigeration time.
- 1 (1 ounce) packagejell-o sugar-free orange gelatin
- 1 (1 ounce) packagejell-o sugar-free lemon gelatin
- 1 1⁄4 cups boiling water
- 2 1⁄2 cups diet Mountain Dew soda (20 oz. bottle)
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, undrained (1- 8-oz. can)
- 1 cup mandarin orange, rinsed and drained (1- 11-oz. can)
- 2 cups diced bananas (2 medium)
- 1 (1 ounce) packagejell-o sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2⁄3 cup carnation nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 (8 ounce) packagephiladelphia fat free cream cheese
- 1 cup Cool Whip Free
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1⁄2 cup miniature marshmallow
- In large bowl, combine dry orange and lemon gelatins.
- Add boiling water.
- Mix well to dissolve gelatin.
- Stir in 1 cup Diet Mountain Dew.
- Add undrained pineapple, mandarin oranges, and bananas Mix well to combine.
- Pour mixture into an 8x8" dish.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours or until firm.
- In medium bowl, combine dry pudding mix and dry milk powder.
- Add remaining 1 1/3 cups Diet Mountain Dew.
- Mix well using a wire whisk.
- Evenly spread mixture over firm gelatin mixture.
- Refrigerate while preparing topping.
- In medium bowl, stir cream cheese with spoon until soft.
- Add Cool Whip Free and coconut extract.
- Mix gently to combine.
- Fold in marshmallows.
- Spread topping mixture evenly over pudding layer.
- Sprinkle coconut evenly over top.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.