Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 hrs
This is a wonderfully refreshing salad. It's probably one of my most favorite treats, and I'm not big on jello or pudding.
- 2 (3 ounce) packages lemon Jell-O gelatin
- 1 (3 ounce) packagecook & serve lemon pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 2 cups Mountain Dew soda
- 2 cups hot water
- Prepare pudding according to package directions and cool.
- Dissolve jello in 2 cups hot water and add Mountain Dew; cool slightly.
- Whip jello and pudding together and fold in Cool Whip.
- Chill 4 hours.
We enjoyed this and the Mountain Dew adds a really nice flavor. Love lemon so this was a great salad for us. Do make sure the pudding cools well before adding to the jello and adding the Cool Whip. Will be making this again, thank you Nonnie4Two!