Prep 30 mins
Cook 4 mins
For Larry; he is a Mountain Dew addict. I laughed when I saw this. I can't believe they also have cake and jelly. I am going to have a lot of fun. hehehe i made this and i think for normal use you could cut it in half boy i was eating Jello for DAYS.
- 1 (6 ounce) package lemon Jell-O gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 cups Mountain Dew soda
- 1 (21 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups lemon pie filling, prepared
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- Dissolve Jell-O in boiling water. Add Mountain Dew and allow to partially set.
- Fold in pineapple and marshmallows.
- Stir in prepared lemon pie filling.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Pour into a 9x13 pan.