Top Review by 948605
I love this recipe! I made it w/a soft drink that's called Cherry Lemon Sundrop...think Mount Dew w/cherry. I entered it for 2 years straight in our county fair and both times got first place. When I used Mountain Dew, I used green food coloring. I gave some away at Christmas last year and will be giving my Cherry Lemon jelly this year.
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour mountian dew and lemon juice into a large pot.
- Bring to boil.
- Boil 3 minutes.
- Cool slightly.
- Then follow the sure jell directions.
- Process for 10 minutes in a boiling water bath.
- you can use more mountain dew and reduce it to 3-1/4 c.
- for a more concentrated flavor.