1/3 Photos of Mountain Dew Cupcakes With Frosting
PSU Lioness's Note:
I found the recipe on a blog called "Nothing But Country," and I've made a few additions to suit my needs.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 ounce) box lemon cake mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box lemon pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups Mountain Dew soda
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 -5 drops yellow food coloring
- 1Mix cake mix, pudding and eggs well.
- 2Add in your oil to the batter and mix for 2 minutes.
- 3Slowly pour in your mountain dew soda and mix for another minute.
- 4Add to cupcake liners and bake at 350 degrees F for 13-17 minutes (or until toothpick inserted comes out clean).
- 5Allow time to cool before frosting.
- 6To make frosting, beat your butter well till smooth, slowly add in 1 cup at a time of confectioners sugar and your lemon juice & mountain dew.
- 7Add all of your sugar and check for thickness of the frosting. If it is too thick add a teaspoon at a time of mountain dew till you reach the correct consistency to pipe or frost your cupcakes.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mountain Dew Cupcakes With Frosting
Serving Size: 1 (82 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 310.9
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 51.7 mg
- Sodium 275.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 30.2 g
- Protein 2.0 g