Recipe by mailbelle
From "Paula Deen's Best Desserts" magazine.
Top Review by spooky56_75_10725884
This is a very easy yet delicious bundt cake that needs only a dusting of powdered sugar on top, if desired. I made this for Easter a couple of years ago and EVERYONE loved it. It is requested that I make for various functions over the year. Very moist with a great lemon flavor. I have also had many requests for the recipe. Thanks Paula!
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box lemon cake mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) instant lemon-flavored pudding mix
- 1 (12 ounce) can Mountain Dew soda (not diet)
- 3⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 4 large eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325° Spray a 12 to 15 cup fluted pan with nonstick baking spray with flour.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix and pudding mix. Add soda, oil, and eggs. Beat at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Pour batter into prepared pan, and bake for 45 to 50 minutes, or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let cool in pan for 10 minutes. Remove from pan and let cool completely on a wire rack.