Recipe by Chef likestocook
My youngest daughter got this recipe from a family that she babysat for. It is a very moist cake that is good anytime, including early in the morning with coffee.
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box yellow cake mix with pudding
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup Mountain Dew soda
- 4 eggs
- 3 1⁄2 ounces instant vanilla pudding (1 small box)
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup Mountain Dew soda
- 1 cup sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Grease bundt pan with solid shortening and dust with flour.
- Combine cake mix, oil, water, Mountain Dew, eggs, and pudding mix.
- Pour into pan and bake for 50-60 minutes.
- For glaze: Combine butter, Mountain Dew, and sugar in a saucepan.
- Cook until mixture coats spoon.
- Pour over cake while in pan.
- Let cool completely before removing from pan.