Recipe by yamma
I found this recipe while surfing the net. I've not tried it yet. Sounds really easy to "Dew"....
Top Review by luvs2cook_12
You can easily make the calorie content of this recipe 5x's lower by using splenda instead of sugar (1 Cup of Splenda), use diet mt. dew instead of regular (8oz is plenty) and finally use light butter in replacement of "full" butter. Other than that it's a great yummy easy recipe!!! Enjoy the lighter side!!
- 2 (8 count) cans crescent rolls
- 3 -4 tart apples
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 (12 ounce) can Mountain Dew soda
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray a 13x9 baking dish or pan.
- Peel and slice apples into 16 pieces.
- Roll each apple slice in 1 section of crescent roll.
- Place rolled slices in pan in two rows, put extras along side.
- Melt butter, add sugar and cinnamon and pour over apples.
- Pour can of Mountain Dew over all.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.