1/3 Photos of Mountain Dew Apple Dumplings
I found this recipe while surfing the net. I've not tried it yet. Sounds really easy to "Dew"....
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray a 13x9 baking dish or pan.
- 2Peel and slice apples into 16 pieces.
- 3Roll each apple slice in 1 section of crescent roll.
- 4Place rolled slices in pan in two rows, put extras along side.
- 5Melt butter, add sugar and cinnamon and pour over apples.
- 6Pour can of Mountain Dew over all.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- 8Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mountain Dew Apple Dumplings
Serving Size: 1 (116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 257.7
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 32.7 mg
- Sodium 213.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 25.9 g
- Protein 3.5 g