Prep 25 mins
Cook 30 mins
I made up this tuna salad with dried cherries and walnuts in honor of George Washington's birthday. I hope you enjoy!
- 2 (340.19 g) can light chunk tuna in water, drained
- 78.07 ml plain yogurt
- 9.85 ml fresh lemon juice
- 59.14 ml walnuts, in pieces
- 118.29 ml unsweetened dates, chopped
- 118.29 ml dried cherries, chopped
- 9.85 ml of fresh mint, chopped fine
- 184.27 g jar marinated artichoke hearts
- In a medium bowl; add your tuna, walnuts, cherries, and dates.
- Remove each artichoke heart from the jar and cut into bite-size pieces. This will also serve to drain them.
- In a small bowl; mix yogurt, lemon juice, artichoke hearts, and mint.
- Add the yogurt mix to the tuna mix and stir well.
- Chill then serve.