1/1 Photo of Mount Vernon Tuna Salad
I made up this tuna salad with dried cherries and walnuts in honor of George Washington's birthday. I hope you enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl; add your tuna, walnuts, cherries, and dates.
- 2Remove each artichoke heart from the jar and cut into bite-size pieces. This will also serve to drain them.
- 3In a small bowl; mix yogurt, lemon juice, artichoke hearts, and mint.
- 4Add the yogurt mix to the tuna mix and stir well.
- 5Chill then serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mount Vernon Tuna Salad
Serving Size: 1 (181 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 491.8
- Calories from Fat 113
- Total Fat 12.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 56.3 mg
- Sodium 683.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.7 g
- Sugars 31.5 g
- Protein 51.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: