Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
A light saute distributes the butter and seasonings better than simple mixing. I use Kraft Roasted Red Pepper dressing.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 4 yukon gold potatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Italian dressing
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 cup grated romano cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Heat oil in a large skillet.
- Add butter.
- When butter is partially melted, stir in mushrooms.
- Cook, stirring, until mushrooms begin to brown and butter is completely melted.
- Add pepper and cook, stirring, 2 minutes.
- Add potatoes and stir well.
- Stir in Italian dressing, garlic powder, and paprika, and remove from heat.
- Spread potato mixture in a single layer in a 9"x13" baking pan.
- Sprinkle cheese over the top.
- Roast for 60 minutes, turning if desired.