1 hr 15 mins
purple raider's Note:
A light saute distributes the butter and seasonings better than simple mixing. I use Kraft Roasted Red Pepper dressing.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Heat oil in a large skillet.
- 3Add butter.
- 4When butter is partially melted, stir in mushrooms.
- 5Cook, stirring, until mushrooms begin to brown and butter is completely melted.
- 6Add pepper and cook, stirring, 2 minutes.
- 7Add potatoes and stir well.
- 8Stir in Italian dressing, garlic powder, and paprika, and remove from heat.
- 9Spread potato mixture in a single layer in a 9"x13" baking pan.
- 10Sprinkle cheese over the top.
- 11Roast for 60 minutes, turning if desired.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mount Union Roasted Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (227 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 347.4
- Calories from Fat 195
- Total Fat 21.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 37.6 mg
- Sodium 255.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 8.5 g