Recipe by Greeny4444
I often eat oatmeal for breakfast, I cannot have it the same way over and over, and I find that it's fun to experiment with different flavors. This is what happened Monday morning. ;)
- 1⁄2 cup oats, quick cooking
- 1 cup nonfat milk
- 2 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon Splenda granular
- 2 tablespoons flaked coconut, sweetened
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the oats and the milk in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave until the cereal is done (mine takes about 2 1/2 minutes).
- Take the bowl from the microwave, stir a few times, and add the cocoa powder, coconut, and Splenda; stir to combine.
- Let it sit a minute or two, to thicken a little, if desired.