Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a variation on the popular haystack cookie made with Fiber One cereal.
- 236.59 ml Fiber One cereal
- 28.39 ml coconut
- 0.26 ml coconut extract
- 177.44 ml semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 29.58 ml coconut
- 1. Melt chocolate, add 1/8 cup coconut (more if desired), coconut extract and Fiber One cereal. Stir until well blended.
- 2. Spoon by tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper. Sprinkle a little coconut on top of each cookie.
- 3. Put in refrigerator until cool.
I made a few changes. Having no coconut extract, I used almond instead, so I replaced 1/3 of th cereal with sliced almonds. Instead of putting coconut on top, I mixed it in and doubled the amount. Instead of spooning each one out, I just put it all in the middle of the silpat and spread it out. When cold, I cut them. Much easier. I like the way they turned out. I also like that it is a small batch.