Recipe by Annacia
So named because it has the flavors of a Mounds candy bar. I came up with this one this morning and it is quite tasty if I do say so myself! This holds well in a good thremos.
Top Review by Domestic Goddess
Annacia, today I made me a cup of this delicious coffee, and I thoroughly enjoyed it! I didn't have the brand of coffee you used, but I did have a bag of Folgers Gourmet Selections "Chocolate Truffle" Ground Coffee in the fridge, so that's what I used. I added 1-1/2 tablespoons of the ground coffee, and actually 10-ounces of water to my coffee maker. When done brewing, I added 2 tablespoons of Hershey's Chocolate Syrup to my coffee (in my coffee cup), along with 1/2 teaspoon of granulated sugar, the extracts, 1 tablespoon of half-and-half cream, and topped the coffee with some Reddi Wip. Love this coffee, and it tastes so much better than adding those store bought, sugary sweet, liquid coffee creamers. Thank you Annacia for sharing this recipe. It's definitely a keeper!
- 9 ounces brewed chocolate almond flavored coffee, fresh brewed (use a brand that delivers good chocolate flavor, I use Van Houtte)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1⁄8 teaspoon almond extract
- Splenda sugar substitute (to taste)
- fat-free evaporated milk (optional)