1/1 Photo of Mounds Bars
These taste just like the candy bar! I sometimes add almonds to make it like an Almond Joy. Very Yummy! I don't know exactly how many servings this makes, it depends on the size you would like.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2Combine the graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter or margarine. Mix and pat into the bottom of one 9x13 inch baking pan. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 15 minutes.
- 3Combine the condensed milk and flaked coconut. Spread over the crust and bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 15 minutes.
- 4Spread the melted chocolate chips over the top. Let cool and cut into squares.
- 5I usually sprinkle the chocolate chips over the top and put back into the warm oven for a minute or so and then spread it over the bars with a butter knife.
- 6Sometimes when you cut the bars after the chocolate hardens,the squares don't come out very uniform. Try taking a butter knife while the chocolate is still warm and run it over the bars in the sizes you want, so that when the chocolate does harden the pieces come out better.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mounds Bars
Serving Size: 1 (62 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 354.8
- Calories from Fat 175
- Total Fat 19.5 g
- Saturated Fat 12.3 g
- Cholesterol 25.2 mg
- Sodium 172.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 37.8 g
- Protein 4.2 g