Recipe by mandabears
This is a delicious easy different way of achieving a gooey, coconutty, chocolate bar. I use either honey or chocolate graham crackers for the crust.
- 20 graham crackers
- 1⁄2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 2 (14 ounce) cans condensed milk
- 4 cups flaked coconut
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate morsels
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 13 x 9 pan with cooking spray or grease well.
- Crush graham crackers and add powdered sugar.
- Add butter.
- Press into bottom of prepared pan.
- Bake crust for 15 minutes.
- Mix the condensed milk and coconut.
- Spread over crust.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Melt the semi sweet morsels and peanut butter together.
- Spread over filling while still warm.