1/2 Photos of Mounds (Almond Joy) French Silk Pie
Before I turned healthier and swore off candy, I LOVED Almond Joy and Mounds. Here's my compromise
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 pie crust (try 1-1/2 Ingredient Fiber Crust with 2-3 tbsp cocoa powder) (optional)
- 1 box fat-free sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups nonfat milk or 2 cups buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice or 2 tablespoons vinegar (omit if using buttermilk)
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract (if you feel like a nut) (optional)
- 1 envelope knox gelatin
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1 (8 ounce) container fat-free cool whip
- 1Prepare small box instant pudding, using buttermilk instead of milk.
- 2Mix in extract (s); set aside.
- 3Prepare 1 envelope Knox gelatin with 1/4 cup cold water.
- 4Use glass measuring cup to mix gelatin.
- 5Set mixture in a pot or pan of hot water, while still in the cup, to help dissolve gelatin.
- 6Gelatin is dissolved when mixture is clear.
- 7Wire whisk gelatin into pudding and fold in the 8-oz cool whip.
- 8Pour into prepared crust; chill.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mounds (Almond Joy) French Silk Pie
Serving Size: 1 (103 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 37.5
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 1.2 mg
- Sodium 136.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 3.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free cool whip