Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
Kind of taste like almound Joy bars without the nuts. If you do want nuts, you can add them in the coconut mixture. I put in 1 cup chopped pecans or almounds, what ever I have in the house at the time.
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 4 cups crushed graham crackers
- 1 cup melted butter or 1 cup margarine
- 2 cans Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- 4 cups flaked coconut
- 6 tablespoons margarine or 6 tablespoons butter
- 6 tablespoons milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Mix together sugar,graham crackers,& melted butter or margarine.
- Spread in a jelly roll pan and bake for 15 minutes at 350 oven.
- While in oven, mix together the Eagle Brand milk and coconut.
- Put this mixture on graham cracker crust and bake another 15 minutes or golden brown.
- Then mix frosting and put on bars.
- Cut into bars when cool.