1 hr 5 mins
Kind of taste like almound Joy bars without the nuts. If you do want nuts, you can add them in the coconut mixture. I put in 1 cup chopped pecans or almounds, what ever I have in the house at the time.
My Private Note
10x15 b ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 cups crushed graham crackers
- 1 cup melted butter or 1 cup margarine
- 2 cans Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- 4 cups flaked coconut
- 1Mix together sugar,graham crackers,& melted butter or margarine.
- 2Spread in a jelly roll pan and bake for 15 minutes at 350 oven.
- 3While in oven, mix together the Eagle Brand milk and coconut.
- 4Put this mixture on graham cracker crust and bake another 15 minutes or golden brown.
- 5Then mix frosting and put on bars.
- 6Cut into bars when cool.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mound Bars
Serving Size: 1 (73 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 292.0
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 24.0 mg
- Sodium 175.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 35.0 g
- Protein 3.5 g