Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
Kind of taste like almound Joy bars without the nuts. If you do want nuts, you can add them in the coconut mixture. I put in 1 cup chopped pecans or almounds, what ever I have in the house at the time.
- Mix together sugar,graham crackers,& melted butter or margarine.
- Spread in a jelly roll pan and bake for 15 minutes at 350 oven.
- While in oven, mix together the Eagle Brand milk and coconut.
- Put this mixture on graham cracker crust and bake another 15 minutes or golden brown.
- Then mix frosting and put on bars.
- Cut into bars when cool.