Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
Kind of taste like almound Joy bars without the nuts. If you do want nuts, you can add them in the coconut mixture. I put in 1 cup chopped pecans or almounds, what ever I have in the house at the time.
- Mix together sugar,graham crackers,& melted butter or margarine.
- Spread in a jelly roll pan and bake for 15 minutes at 350 oven.
- While in oven, mix together the Eagle Brand milk and coconut.
- Put this mixture on graham cracker crust and bake another 15 minutes or golden brown.
- Then mix frosting and put on bars.
- Cut into bars when cool.