1/6 Photos of Mou Shu Chicken Wraps
From Betty Crocker. I did change up a bit. Makes for a nice and very easy meal when you are pressed for time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 8 ounces boneless chicken breasts, sliced in strips
- pepper (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic (optional)
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce (as much as you like, recipe calls for 1/3 cup)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger (can use 1 to 2 tablespoon fresh)
- 3 tablespoons white wine
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3 cups coleslaw mix (may use 3 cups shredded cabbage)
- 1 cup carrot, cut in matchstick size
- flour, tortillas. warmed
- 1In a 10 inch skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- 2Pepper chicken and put chicken in skillet and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until no longer pink in center.
- 3About 2 minutes before chicken is done, if using, add red pepper flakes and garlic.
- 4Stir in hoisin sauce, ginger, wine, sugar, coleslaw mix and carrots. Cook 4 to 6 minutes, stirring constantly, until vegetables are crisp tender.
- 5Warm tortilla as directed on package.
- 6Place a portion of chicken mixture on each tortilla, roll tortilla around filling.
- 7If desired, you can serve with plum sauce or other sauce of your choosing.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mou Shu Chicken Wraps
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 202.3
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 36.7 mg
- Sodium 326.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 8.7 g
- Protein 13.3 g