Jeffrey Cole's Note:
This recipe is dedicated to the late Ricky (Motor) Cole who enjoyed Spice in life! This Salsa is easy to make and taste great!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups chopped peeled cored tomatoes
- 3 cups chopped jalapeno peppers (seed if desired)
- 2 cups chopped green peppers
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup diced pimento
- 2 tabelspoons minced cilantro
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 cup cider vinegar, 5% acidity
- 1Prepare home canning jars and lids according to manufacture's instructions.
- 2Combine all ingredients in a large saucepot.
- 3Bring to boil; reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes.
- 4Carefully ladle hot salsa into hot jars, leaving 1/4-inch headspace.
- 5Wipe rim and threads of the jar with a clean, damp cloth.
- 6Place lid on jar and screw band sown evenly and firmly, fingertip tight.
- 7Process 15 minutes in a boiling water canner.
- 8Remove pint jars from water bath and allow to cool and seal.
Browse Our Top Peppers Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Motor Cole's Jalapeno Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (432 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 145.8
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1192.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.7 g
- Sugars 14.7 g
- Protein 5.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: