Recipe by Sweetiebarbara
Mother used to make this when we were kids, and I still love it today. It is plain, simple, and certainly not gourmet!
Top Review by Naturelover
We ate this a lot when I was growing up. The only thing we did different was to chop 1/2 cup onion along with ground meat and brown before adding tomato soup. Never had any leftovers. Nice quick dinner.
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour olive oil into large skillet with heat on medium.
- Slice onions into wedges and put in pan.
- Saute until all slivers separate.
- Lower heat, cover, and cook until clear and tender being careful not to burn.
- Add tomato soup and stir until hot, but do not allow to boil.
- Serve over cooked spaghetti, sprinkled with Parmesan cheese, and a tall glass of cold milk.