Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
cute little house slipper cookies
- 1 oval vanilla cream-filled sandwich style cookie (separated into halves)
- 1 doughnut hole
- shredded coconut, tinted with
- red food coloring
- pink cake decorating gel
- 1. To make a pair, first separate the 2 halves of an oval sandwich cookie (we used a Cameo) and remove the filling with a butter knife.
- 2. Next, slice a doughnut hole into thirds. Coat the rounded sides of the 2 end pieces with frosting (you can eat the middle piece), then roll them in shredded coconut tinted with red food coloring to create a pair of fuzzy slipper tops.
- 3. Use a dab of frosting to stick each slipper top to a cookie sole, then adorn the edges of the cookies with pink decorators' gel stitching.