Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I've been making this dish for years at Thanksgiving and Christmas. This is my mother-in-law's recipe and she passed it to me to make every year.
- 3 cups mashed sweet potatoes
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup flour
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- Mix first six ingredients and place in baking dish.
- For topping, mix brown sugar, flour and pecans.
- Spread on top of sweet potato mixture.
- Drizzle melted butter over topping.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.