Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is my Mother in Law's Spaghetti Sauce Recipe.
- 32 ounces tomato sauce
- 6 ounces tomato paste
- 18 ounces sliced mushrooms, canned drained
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled and smashed
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup red wine
- 16 ounces spaghetti
- Pour oil in large saucepan. Brown onions and garlic in oil, add hamburger meat and cook on medium high until browned.
- Add other ingredients and simmer on medium to medium low for 1/2 hour.
- Add red wine and simmer a few minutes more.
- Serve over spaghetti.