Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Simple but super thick and delicious! The secret is in the onions.
- 3 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tomato paste
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 4 medium onions, chopped
- 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 -3 tablespoons parsley
- 1 lb lean ground meat
- Brown ground beef, drain and set aside. In large saucepan, saute onions in oil until translucent. Add all other ingredients and simmer for at least 2 hours. Best if chilled overnight and then reheated slowly.
- Serve over hot pasta.