Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Light fresh bean salsa. I like this on chips. But it also goes well on top of grilled chicken or fish. You can also put this in a wrap with some shredded spicy chicken for a southwest lunch.
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 (15 ounce) can white corn (drained)
- 1 avocado (diced)
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 1⁄2 small red onion
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro
- 3 1⁄2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Combine first six ingredients.
- Combine other ingredients.
- Mix together.