Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
No you will not hate this banana bread. It is amazing and yet so simple! I got this recipe from my own mother in law whom I love dearly. Enjoy! :)
- 3 bananas
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar (I use 1/4 cup, especially if you add chocolate chips!)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 cup oil (I use 1/2 cup of applesauce)
- 2 eggs
- Mash bananas in large bowl.
- Add all other ingredients to the bananas.
- Mix well.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- You can add chocolate chips, nuts or dried cranberries, whatever you please.