Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
With another use for Kool Aid, here's an addition to the snack list. Size of Kool Aid pht is a guess.
- 6 quarts popped popcorn
- 1 1⁄2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup milk, plus
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (1/2 ounce) package Kool-Aid (any flavor)
- Bring all ingredients –except popcorn- to a boil in a saucepan. Boil one minute.
- Pour over popcorn in large bowl. Mix with wooden spoon till well coated.
- Eat right away, or spread out on wax paper to cool and dry.