1/2 Photos of Mother Goose Popcorn
It doesn't sound like much but I prefer this as an alternative to caramel corn, it is that good. I make it at Christmas time, pink and green and mix them together. Simple to make, sweet and crunchy. Colorful to boot! It goes fast. As far as I know this is an old recipe from long ago.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix milk and sugar in a sauce pan and on medium heat bring to a boil.
- 2Careful not to let it burn and do not scrape the sides of the pan or the sugar will crystalize.
- 3Add vanilla extract and your choice of food coloring (it is usually pink or light green) and mix well.
- 4Place the popcorn in a large bowl then pour the hot liquid over it and coat as evenly as you can.
- 5Spread on a cookie sheet to dry.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mother Goose Popcorn
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 471.4
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 4.2 mg
- Sodium 17.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 114.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 100.0 g
- Protein 3.0 g