This is our favorite granola bar with clean eating ingredients. I do however love those white chocolate chips!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix dry ingredients.
- 2Add applesauce and agave to dry ingredients, mix well.
- 3Add chocolate chips and craisins, mix well.
- 4Using a rolling pin press into a jelly roll pan. You may need to use a clean eating spray to keep it from sticking to your rolling pin. Press firmly!
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- 6Allow to cool slightly and cut into bars with a pizza cutter. Allow to finish cooling in pan.
- 7When cool, store in freezer bags in the freezer.
Browse Our Top Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for "mostly" Clean Eating Granola Bars
Serving Size: 1 (47 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 168.2
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 1.4 mg
- Sodium 164.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 7.8 g
- Protein 3.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: