Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is our favorite granola bar with clean eating ingredients. I do however love those white chocolate chips!
- Mix dry ingredients.
- Add applesauce and agave to dry ingredients, mix well.
- Add chocolate chips and craisins, mix well.
- Using a rolling pin press into a jelly roll pan. You may need to use a clean eating spray to keep it from sticking to your rolling pin. Press firmly!
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Allow to cool slightly and cut into bars with a pizza cutter. Allow to finish cooling in pan.
- When cool, store in freezer bags in the freezer.