- 4 cups oatmeal
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 cup coconut
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 3⁄4 cup applesauce
- 3⁄4 cup Agave
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup craisins
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix dry ingredients.
- Add applesauce and agave to dry ingredients, mix well.
- Add chocolate chips and craisins, mix well.
- Using a rolling pin press into a jelly roll pan. You may need to use a clean eating spray to keep it from sticking to your rolling pin. Press firmly!
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Allow to cool slightly and cut into bars with a pizza cutter. Allow to finish cooling in pan.
- When cool, store in freezer bags in the freezer.