Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a hearty, quick pasta dish. If you're not concerned about fat content, use pork sausage.
Make and share this Mostaccioli with Sausage and Vegetable Marinara recipe from Food.com.
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Heat large skillet, add crumbled sausage, green pepper, onion and garlic.
- Cook until browned; drain any fat.
- Add spaghetti sauce and basil; simmer 5-7 minutes.
- Serve over cooked mostaccioli.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese if desired.